Downloads of v 1.8.7
Ruby - A dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write. Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install ruby, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ruby
This package has no dependencies.
|Ruby 18.104.22.168300||466||Monday, November 25, 2013|
|Ruby 22.214.171.12402||240||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 126.96.36.19901||187||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.5200||2787||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206400||39||Monday, November 25, 2013|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11802||34||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168801||28||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124800||418||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199400||3203||Tuesday, February 05, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52700||1009||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 184.108.40.20600||267||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.1100||1099||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168002||97||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124001||75||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 126.96.36.1991||112||Monday, January 09, 2012|
|Ruby 188.8.131.520||212||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206||115||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 220.127.116.11||69||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 1.9.2||105||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168402||226||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124401||61||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199400||1008||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52100||2915||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206000||365||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11800||542||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168702||36||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124701||44||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 126.96.36.1997||47||Monday, January 09, 2012|
|ruby 1.8.7||180||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the ruby Package
- This discussion is only about ruby and the ruby package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ruby, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.