Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
Ruby - A dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write.
| Please install with chocolatey (http://nuget.org/List/Packages/chocolatey).
To install ruby, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ruby
This package has no dependencies.
|Ruby 184.108.40.206400||1943||Tuesday, February 05, 2013|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11700||965||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.16800||238||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 22.214.171.12400||1069||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199002||55||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52001||40||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 184.108.40.2061||76||Monday, January 09, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.110||164||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168||88||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 22.214.171.124||41||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 1.9.2||73||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199100||2406||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52000||339||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206800||507||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11702||13||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168701||14||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 22.214.171.1247||21||Monday, January 09, 2012|
|ruby 1.8.7||120||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the ruby Package
- This discussion is only about ruby and the ruby package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ruby, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.