Downloads of v 18.104.22.16800
Ruby - A dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write.
To install Ruby, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst ruby
This package has no dependencies.
|Ruby 22.214.171.124300||515||Monday, November 25, 2013|
|Ruby 126.96.36.19902||240||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.5201||187||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 184.108.40.20600||2787||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11400||41||Monday, November 25, 2013|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168802||35||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124801||28||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199800||419||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52400||3204||Tuesday, February 05, 2013|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206700||1009||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.1100||267||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.16800||1099||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124002||97||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199001||75||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 188.8.131.521||113||Monday, January 09, 2012|
|Ruby 184.108.40.2060||212||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11||115||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 18.104.22.168||69||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|ruby 1.9.2||105||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124402||247||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199401||61||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|Ruby 188.8.131.52400||1008||Monday, July 15, 2013|
|Ruby 184.108.40.206100||2915||Monday, November 12, 2012|
|Ruby 220.127.116.11000||365||Friday, October 19, 2012|
|Ruby 18.104.22.168800||542||Friday, February 17, 2012|
|Ruby 22.214.171.124702||36||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 126.96.36.199701||44||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Ruby 188.8.131.527||47||Monday, January 09, 2012|
|ruby 1.8.7||180||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Ruby Package
- This discussion is only about Ruby and the Ruby package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers. Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ruby, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.