Downloads of v 1.2012.05.14
The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault
To install Sysinternals, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> cinst sysinternals
This package has no dependencies.
|Sysinternals 1.2012.05.14||4607||Tuesday, May 15, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.03.23||164||Monday, April 09, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2012.2.3||221||Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Sysinternals 1.2011.12.15||129||Saturday, December 17, 2011|
|Sysinternals 126.96.36.199||207||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 188.8.131.52||37||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Sysinternals 1.0||64||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Sysinternals Package
- This discussion is only about Sysinternals and the Sysinternals package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- This is not a substitute for contacting package maintainers (aka package owners). Please use the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Sysinternals, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or got yas that you've found.