Downloads of v 0.0.5
ConEmu is a beast to configure with reasonable defaults.
It is hands down the best terminal Windows has to offer, but its configuration
abilities are overwhelming. It also has a rather peculiar set of defaults, that
can make keyboard usage quite odd.
This pkg removes the pain.
- Use of SourceCodePro terminal font
- One admin PowerShell tab, one non-admin PowerShell tab, one Git Bash tab
- Uses Chris Kempson's base16 color scheme for hackers
- Uses long console output buffer height to ensure capturing all terminal output
from long running scripts
- Smaller window chrome to save on screen real estate
- Auto-updates enabled
- Support for Ruby ANSI escape sequences through ConEmuHk
- Block cursor
- A simplified status bar
- Sane key bindings that are consistent with other applications, for instance
- Windows + # are not hijacked, and Alt-1 through Alt-0 can switch tabs
- Ctrl-Tab cycles all tabs and current tab is always previewd
- Ctrl-W / Ctrl-F4 closes a tab
- Alt-Space shows ConEmu System menu
- Ctrl-T / Ctrl-N / Ctrl-Shift-N to create new tabs (mimicking Chrome)
- Ctrl-Shift-P to show tab context menu (mimicking Sublime)
- F11 full screen
- Ctrl-V pastes entire clipboard without prompting
- Full mouse and keyboard selection support
- Dim window on inactive
I'm sure there are a couple of other minor tweaks that were dialed in as well.
To install EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ethanbrown.conemuconfig
To upgrade EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ethanbrown.conemuconfig
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.5||3091||Tuesday, July 16, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.5-alpha||106||Tuesday, July 16, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.4||100||Tuesday, July 16, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.3||188||Tuesday, June 4, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.2||107||Monday, June 3, 2013|
|EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig 0.0.1||93||Monday, June 3, 2013|
Discussion for the EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig Package
- This discussion is only about EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig and the EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EthanBrown.ConEmuConfig, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.