Downloads of v 0.7.3
SABnzbd+ is an Open Source Binary Newsreader written in Python.
It's totally free, incredibly easy to use, and works practically everywhere.
SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.
This installer properly sets up a system service to keep SABnzbd always running in the background and also properly sets up firewall exclusions.
Note that if this is a first time install it will be necessary to configure SABnzbd to allow other computers on your network to access the application.
To install SABnzbd+, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sabnzbd
To upgrade SABnzbd+, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sabnzbd
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SABnzbd.0.7.3.nupkg (605e89aafb14) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SABnzbd-0.7.3-win32-setup.exe (a8358b2b2a87) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
0.7.3Final by The SABnzbd-Team
- Rename Special "randomserverip" to "randomizeserverip" so that we
can force the default to "Off". "On" kills speed on some servers.
- Ignore pseudo NZB files that start with a period in the name
- SFV failure now listed in History instead of issuing warnings
- Translation updates
"502" errors about payments/credits will now block a server
0.7.3Beta2 by The SABnzbd-Team
Try to keep OSX Mountain Lion awake as long as downloading/postprocessing runs
- Prevent queue deadlock in case of fatally damaged par2 files
- Add RSS filter-enable checkboxes to Plush, Smpl and Classic skins
- Fix problem with saving modified paramters of an already enabled server
Extend "check new release" option with test releases
0.7.3Beta1 by The SABnzbd-Team
Correct several errors in Sort function
- Improve organization of Config->Servers
- Support for nzbxxx.com
- Make detection of samples less aggressive
- Some minor corrections
|SABnzbd 2.3.9||296||Friday, May 24, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.9-RC2||13||Saturday, May 18, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.9-RC1||14||Tuesday, May 7, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.8||410||Monday, March 18, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.8-RC1||19||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.8-Beta1||34||Monday, February 11, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.7||442||Saturday, January 12, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.7-RC1||32||Friday, January 4, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.7-Beta1||43||Monday, December 24, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.6||242||Friday, December 21, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.6-RC1||31||Tuesday, December 18, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.6-Beta1||49||Friday, October 26, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.5||492||Friday, September 7, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.5-RC2||74||Friday, August 24, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.5-RC1||72||Thursday, August 9, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.4||435||Friday, May 25, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.4-RC1||90||Sunday, May 20, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3||210||Thursday, May 10, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3-RC2||133||Friday, April 13, 2018||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3-RC1||134||Tuesday, March 27, 2018||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3-Beta1||156||Saturday, March 17, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.2||471||Friday, December 22, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.2-RC2||166||Sunday, December 10, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.2-RC1||174||Sunday, November 26, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1||382||Friday, October 27, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1-RC2||190||Friday, October 20, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1-RC1||194||Saturday, October 14, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1-Beta1||218||Friday, October 6, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.0||295||Thursday, September 28, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.2.1||320||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.20||964||Tuesday, May 26, 2015||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.5||1640||Sunday, November 4, 2012||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.4.1||355||Monday, October 22, 2012||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.4||339||Friday, October 12, 2012||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.3||341||Wednesday, October 10, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the SABnzbd+ Package
- This discussion is only about SABnzbd+ and the SABnzbd+ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SABnzbd+, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.