Downloads of v 0.7.4.1
SABnzbd+ is an Open Source Binary Newsreader written in Python.
It's totally free, incredibly easy to use, and works practically everywhere.
SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.
This installer properly sets up a system service to keep SABnzbd always running in the background and also properly sets up firewall exclusions.
Note that if this is a first time install it will be necessary to configure SABnzbd to allow other computers on your network to access the application.
To install SABnzbd+, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sabnzbd
To upgrade SABnzbd+, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sabnzbd
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- SABnzbd-0.7.4-win32-setup.exe (4f2cc7348fce) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SABnzbd.0.7.4.1.nupkg (6ac14b1dd266) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
0.7.4.1 - Chocolatey Installer fixes
Can now uninstall
Highlights in 0.7.4
OSX Mountain Lion: Notification Center support
OSX Mountain Lion: improved "keep awake" support
Scheduler: action can now run on multiple weekdays
Fix: pre-check failed to consider extra par2 files
Support for HTTPS chain files (needed when you buy your own certificate)
Special option: rssoddtitles, see Wiki
Special option: 'overwrite_files', see Wiki
Show memory usage on Linux systems
Scheduler: add "remove failed jobs" action
After successful pre-check, preserve a job's position in the queue
Restore SABnzbd icon for Growl
Make Windows version less eager to use par2-classic
Prevent jobs from showing up in queue and history simultaneously
Fix failure to fetch more par2-files for posts with badly formatted subject lines
Fix for third-party tools requesting too much history
New RSS feed should no longer be considered new after first, but empty readout.
Make "auth" call backward-compatible with 0.6.x releases.
Config->Notifications: email and growl server addresses should not be marked as "url" type.
OSX: fix top menu queue info so that it shows total queue size
Fixed unjustified warning that can occur with OSX Growl 2.0
Pre-queue script no longer got the show/season/episode information.
Prevent crash on startup when a fully downloaded job is still in download queue.
Fix incorrect end-of-month quota reset
Fix UI refresh issue when using Safari on iOS6 (Safari bug)
|SABnzbd 2.3.9||353||Friday, May 24, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.9-RC2||14||Saturday, May 18, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.9-RC1||15||Tuesday, May 7, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.8||410||Monday, March 18, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.8-RC1||21||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.8-Beta1||34||Monday, February 11, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.7||442||Saturday, January 12, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.7-RC1||32||Friday, January 4, 2019||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.7-Beta1||43||Monday, December 24, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.6||243||Friday, December 21, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.6-RC1||33||Tuesday, December 18, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.6-Beta1||51||Friday, October 26, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.5||494||Friday, September 7, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.5-RC2||74||Friday, August 24, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.5-RC1||72||Thursday, August 9, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.4||436||Friday, May 25, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.4-RC1||91||Sunday, May 20, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3||211||Thursday, May 10, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3-RC2||135||Friday, April 13, 2018||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3-RC1||136||Tuesday, March 27, 2018||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.3-Beta1||157||Saturday, March 17, 2018||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.2||471||Friday, December 22, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.2-RC2||167||Sunday, December 10, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.2-RC1||175||Sunday, November 26, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1||382||Friday, October 27, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1-RC2||191||Friday, October 20, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1-RC1||194||Saturday, October 14, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.1-Beta1||218||Friday, October 6, 2017||exempted|
|SABnzbd 2.3.0||295||Thursday, September 28, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd 2.2.1||321||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.20||964||Tuesday, May 26, 2015||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.5||1641||Sunday, November 4, 2012||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.4.1||355||Monday, October 22, 2012||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.4||342||Friday, October 12, 2012||approved|
|SABnzbd+ 0.7.3||341||Wednesday, October 10, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the SABnzbd+ Package
- This discussion is only about SABnzbd+ and the SABnzbd+ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SABnzbd+, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.