Downloads of v 5.0.180
West Wind Html Help Builder is a documentation creation tool for end users and developers alike. Help Builder facilitates a productive work flow for creating documentation content creation and organizin
Help Builder can be used for documentation, but also makes a wonderful tool for creating, storing and then finding reference material and FAQs that can be easily published online or as help files.
For developers Help Builder supports importing information from a variety of sources like classes, databases and entire libraries for full featured development documentation. Import .NET class libraries, SQL Server databases, COM Objects and Web Services. Imported documentation can be further amended and you can mix both imported and manually edited content.
To install West Wind Html Help Builder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install westwindhtmlhelpbuilder
To upgrade West Wind Html Help Builder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade westwindhtmlhelpbuilder
$packageName = 'WestwindHtmlHelpBuilder' $fileType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/RickStrahl/HelpBuilderReleases/raw/master/HelpBuilder%205.0/HelpBuilderSetup.5.0.180-beta3.exe' $silentArgs = '/q' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$fileType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- WestwindHtmlHelpBuilder.5.0.180.nupkg (8ee2a1c89cae) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- HelpBuilderSetup.5.0.180-beta3.exe (816ee7837327) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
West Wind Technologies, 1999-2015
Version 5.0 is a major update. It includes a host of new features: New rich text editor for text input. Support for Markdown in topic content. Inline spell checking and spell high lighting for various languages. PDF and Word output generation (requires MS Word)
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.255||48||Monday, February 6, 2017||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.235||84||Friday, September 16, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.230||38||Thursday, September 8, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.225||62||Tuesday, March 15, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.222||47||Friday, February 26, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.220||50||Monday, February 15, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.219||51||Wednesday, February 3, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.215||61||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.205||61||Tuesday, January 5, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.198||48||Monday, December 21, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.190||43||Tuesday, December 15, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.180||49||Monday, December 14, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.150||49||Monday, November 30, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.148||48||Thursday, November 26, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.120||77||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.95||72||Tuesday, September 1, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0||45||Thursday, August 13, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the West Wind Html Help Builder Package
- This discussion is only about West Wind Html Help Builder and the West Wind Html Help Builder package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or West Wind Html Help Builder, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.