Downloads of v 5.0.225
Help Builder is a documentation creation tool for end users and developers alike. Focused on easy content creation, Help Builder provides a productive work flow using a text optimized editor using the popular Markdown editing format. Simply type your text and easily add topic cross links, external Web links, images, screen captures, tables and other text markup using either Markdown syntax or our toolbar options.
Help Builder can be used for documentation, but it's also a great tool for creating references, FAQs, code snippet and brainstorming repos, or any free form text storage. It's a great way to organize and search free form text and recover it later. When you're done creating content simply publish your content to your Web site using FTP, or create a CHM help file, Word or PDF document to share your content.
For developers Help Builder supports importing information from a variety of sources like classes, databases and entire libraries for full featured development documentation. Import .NET class libraries, SQL Server databases, COM Objects and Web Services. Imported documentation can be further amended and you can mix both imported and manually edited content. Syntax coloring support for most common languages lets you create very interactive and code centric developer documentation.
To install West Wind Html Help Builder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install westwindhtmlhelpbuilder
To upgrade West Wind Html Help Builder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade westwindhtmlhelpbuilder
$packageName = 'WestwindHtmlHelpBuilder' $fileType = 'exe' $url = 'https://github.com/RickStrahl/HelpBuilderReleases/raw/master/HelpBuilder%205.0/HelpBuilderSetup-5.0.225-rc1.exe' $silentArgs = '/q' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$fileType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- WestwindHtmlHelpBuilder.5.0.225.nupkg (93c2d2932b0f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- HelpBuilderSetup-5.0.225-rc1.exe (926975678799) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
West Wind Technologies, 1996-2016
Version 5.0 is a major update. It includes: New rich text editor for text input, Markdown editing support, new HTML5 based themeing engine, inline spell checking and spell high lighting for various languages, importing existing CHM files and more.
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.1.0||10||Wednesday, May 24, 2017||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.255||90||Monday, February 6, 2017||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.235||96||Friday, September 16, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.230||52||Thursday, September 8, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.225||77||Tuesday, March 15, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.222||60||Friday, February 26, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.220||61||Monday, February 15, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.219||61||Wednesday, February 3, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.215||67||Tuesday, January 19, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.205||74||Tuesday, January 5, 2016||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.198||60||Monday, December 21, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.190||51||Tuesday, December 15, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.180||63||Monday, December 14, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.150||60||Monday, November 30, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.148||58||Thursday, November 26, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.120||92||Saturday, October 10, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0.95||84||Tuesday, September 1, 2015||approved|
|West Wind Html Help Builder 5.0||60||Thursday, August 13, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the West Wind Html Help Builder Package
- This discussion is only about West Wind Html Help Builder and the West Wind Html Help Builder package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or West Wind Html Help Builder, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.