Downloads of v 5.0.0
Rename, move, copy, delete, and otherwise manage multiple files. Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting. Modify original file name by removing or copying its parts, changing letter case, or adding dynamic content like random characters or file properties. Copy and move files to folders specified using absolute/relative paths. Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, text/binary contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Delete files easily. File operation helpers will guide you step by step through the process.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu. Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed files are limited in size.
To install Batch File Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install batch-file-manager
To upgrade Batch File Manager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade batch-file-manager
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-word-replace' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0340506t.exe' -checksum 'd4811047e23598af51c247e3a2434308' -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- batch-file-manager.5.0.0.nupkg (84d7e854df9d) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
BinaryMark © 2016
|Batch File Manager 5.0.0||396||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Batch File Manager Package
- This discussion is only about Batch File Manager and the Batch File Manager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Batch File Manager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.