Downloads of v 5.0.0
Compute and save MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPEMD hashes and CRC16/32 checksums for multiple files! Calculate hashes and checksums for the whole file or just specified bytes. Insert hashes into files in text or binary form. Generate file list with hashes in specified format and save it to a file. Rename files and include hashes in file name.
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu. Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask. Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards. Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files. Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching. Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
Note: This is a fully functional trial version. Processed files are limited in size.
To install File Hash Generator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install file-hash-generator
To upgrade File Hash Generator, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade file-hash-generator
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; Install-ChocolateyPackage 'batch-word-replace' 'exe' '/S' 'https://download.binarymark.com/packages/pid0340506t.exe' -checksum 'd4811047e23598af51c247e3a2434308' -checksumType 'md5'
Virus Scan Results
- file-hash-generator.5.0.0.nupkg (0cc8eac2605c) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
BinaryMark © 2016
|File Hash Generator 5.0.0||371||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the File Hash Generator Package
- This discussion is only about File Hash Generator and the File Hash Generator package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or File Hash Generator, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.