Downloads of v 2.10.2
HexChat is a fork of XChat which is free for Linux and Windows. It was originally named XChat-WDK and was created as an alternative to the Shareware version of XChat for Windows, but changed its name because it went far beyond being a simple Windows only version of XChat and efforts to merge into XChat officially hit a dead-end
To install HexChat, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hexchat
To upgrade HexChat, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hexchat
$packageName = 'hexchat' $installerType = 'EXE' $url = 'https://dl.hexchat.net/hexchat/HexChat%202.10.2%20x86.exe' $url64 = 'https://dl.hexchat.net/hexchat/HexChat%202.10.2%20x64.exe' $silentArgs = '/SILENT' # "/s /S /q /Q /quiet /silent /SILENT /VERYSILENT" $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- hexchat.2.10.2.nupkg (369f0c3c18d8) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hexchatInstall.EXE (ff848c6e83f2) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- hexchatInstall.EXE (8d09a35b9d26) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- vcredist2013 (≥ 126.96.36.19940222)
Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Peter Zelezny. Copyright (C) 2009-2015 Berke Viktor.
|HexChat IRC client 2.12.4||17||Thursday, April 27, 2017||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 188.8.131.52||1505||Sunday, July 3, 2016||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.12.1||53||Tuesday, May 3, 2016||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.12.0||499||Tuesday, March 15, 2016||approved|
|HexChat 2.10.2||662||Monday, December 7, 2015||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.10.1||1870||Sunday, November 9, 2014||approved|
|HexChat IRC client 2.10.0||492||Friday, July 18, 2014|
|HexChat IRC client 184.108.40.206||428||Monday, December 23, 2013|
|HexChat IRC client 2.9.5||223||Thursday, May 30, 2013|
Discussion for the HexChat Package
- This discussion is only about HexChat and the HexChat package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HexChat, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.