Downloads of v 3.6.0
MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database written in C++.
MongoDB stores data using a flexible document data model that is similar to JSON. Documents contain one or more fields, including arrays, binary data and sub-documents. Fields can vary from document to document. This flexibility allows development teams to evolve the data model rapidly as their application requirements change.
Developers access documents through rich, idiomatic drivers available in all popular programming languages. Documents map naturally to the objects in modern languages, which allows developers to be extremely productive. Typically, there’s no need for an ORM layer.
To install MongoDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mongodb
To upgrade MongoDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mongodb
Virus Scan Results
- mongodb.3.6.0.nupkg (e673eba58a3b) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mongodb.install (= 3.6.0)
© 2011 MongoDB Inc
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|MongoDB 3.6.0||19499||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.7||7660||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.6||1026||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.5||951||Monday, July 3, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.10||6568||Thursday, October 27, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.9||2407||Tuesday, August 16, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.8||3648||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.7||349||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.6||663||Friday, May 27, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.0.3||5970||Wednesday, May 20, 2015||approved|
|MongoDB 184.108.40.206||6153||Sunday, December 22, 2013||approved|
|MongoDB 220.127.116.11||1905||Friday, September 28, 2012|
|MongoDB 18.104.22.168||568||Monday, February 6, 2012|
|MongoDB 22.214.171.124||324||Monday, February 6, 2012|
Discussion for the MongoDB Package
- This discussion is only about MongoDB and the MongoDB package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MongoDB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.