Downloads of v 4.0.6
MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database written in C++.
MongoDB stores data using a flexible document data model that is similar to JSON. Documents contain one or more fields, including arrays, binary data and sub-documents. Fields can vary from document to document. This flexibility allows development teams to evolve the data model rapidly as their application requirements change.
Developers access documents through rich, idiomatic drivers available in all popular programming languages. Documents map naturally to the objects in modern languages, which allows developers to be extremely productive. Typically, there’s no need for an ORM layer.
The following package parameters can be set:
/dataPath:- where MongoDB stores its database files - defaults to "$env:ProgramData\MongoDB\data\db"
/logPath:- where MongoDB stores its logs - defaults to "$env:ProgramData\MongoDB\log"
To pass parameters, use
--params "''" (e.g.
choco install packageID [other options] --params="'/ITEM:value /ITEM2:value2 /FLAG_BOOLEAN'").
To have choco remember parameters on upgrade, be sure to set
choco feature enable -n=useRememberedArgumentsForUpgrades.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is
out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and
let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install MongoDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install mongodb
To upgrade MongoDB, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade mongodb
#Install-VirtualPackage 'mongodb.portable' 'mongodb.install'
Virus Scan Results
- mongodb.4.0.6.nupkg (622b7f997e57) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- mongodb.install (= 4.0.6)
|MongoDB 4.0.6||1991||Thursday, February 7, 2019||approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.5||1816||Thursday, December 20, 2018||approved|
|MongoDB 4.0.4||542||Sunday, December 9, 2018||approved|
|MongoDB 3.6.0||20704||Tuesday, December 19, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.7||7767||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.6||1050||Tuesday, July 18, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.4.5||987||Monday, July 3, 2017||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.10||6668||Thursday, October 27, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.9||2428||Tuesday, August 16, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.8||3944||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.7||369||Tuesday, June 7, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.2.6||706||Friday, May 27, 2016||approved|
|MongoDB 3.0.3||6005||Wednesday, May 20, 2015||approved|
|MongoDB 18.104.22.168||6185||Sunday, December 22, 2013||approved|
|MongoDB 22.214.171.124||1917||Friday, September 28, 2012|
|MongoDB 126.96.36.199||578||Monday, February 6, 2012|
|MongoDB 188.8.131.52||342||Monday, February 6, 2012|
Discussion for the MongoDB Package
- This discussion is only about MongoDB and the MongoDB package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or MongoDB, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.