Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
NEWT is a software-based emulator that can emulate the behavior of both wired and wireless networks using a reliable physical link, such as an Ethernet. A variety of network attributes are incorporated into the NEWT emulation model, including round-trip time across the network (latency), the amount of available bandwidth, queuing behavior, a given degree of packet loss, reordering of packets, and error propagations. NEWT also provides flexibility in filtering network packets based on IP addresses or protocols such as TCP, UDP, and ICMP.
To install NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install newt
To upgrade NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade newt
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- newt.22.214.171.124.nupkg (1883d8798c90) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NEW_X64.msi (b08f8b492b0c) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- NEW_X86.msi (fe5fe0ea247a) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows 126.96.36.199||5521||Wednesday, July 24, 2013|
|NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows 188.8.131.52||383||Wednesday, July 24, 2013|
Discussion for the NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows Package
- This discussion is only about NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows and the NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or NEWT: Network Emulator Toolkit for Windows, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.