Downloads of v 2.8.19
A production-ready Windows port of Redis, including 64-bit support, Chocolatey support, and much more.
To install redis-64, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install redis-64
To upgrade redis-64, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade redis-64
- Redis on Windows Release Notes.docx
- Redis on Windows.docx
- Windows Service Documentation.docx
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
Includes the changes from Redis 2.8.12 -> 2.8.19. Please see the release notes for the UNIX 2.8 branch to understand how this impacts Redis functionality.
|redis-64 2.8.19||766||Tuesday, March 3, 2015||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.17||2978||Tuesday, October 14, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.12||670||Friday, August 29, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.9||658||Wednesday, June 25, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.4||562||Monday, March 24, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.6.14||73||Monday, March 24, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the redis-64 Package
- This discussion is only about redis-64 and the redis-64 package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or redis-64, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.