Downloads of v 2.8.9
A production-ready Windows port of Redis, including 64-bit support, Chocolatey support, and much more.
To install redis-64, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install redis-64
To upgrade redis-64, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade redis-64
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- redis-188.8.131.52.nupkg (95cc17b03386) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- redis-benchmark.exe (26586674bfd3) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- redis-check-aof.exe (819b052c9239) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- redis-check-dump.exe (3f467e0cfa32) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- redis-cli.exe (edec475918bc) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- redis-server.exe (2a583fa21c09) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
Includes changes from redis 2.8.9. Please see the release notes for the UNIX 2.8 branch to understand how this impacts Redis functionality. This release adds support for running redis as a Windows Service. Please see RedisService.docx file for documentation.
|Redis 64-bit 3.0.503||76358||Tuesday, June 28, 2016||approved|
|Redis 64-bit 3.0.501||5291||Monday, January 25, 2016||approved|
|Redis 64-bit 3.0.500||1741||Tuesday, December 8, 2015||approved|
|Redis 64-bit 2.8.2402||472||Tuesday, June 28, 2016||approved|
|Redis 64-bit 2.8.2400||467||Monday, January 25, 2016||approved|
|Redis 64-bit 2.8.2104||738||Monday, November 23, 2015||approved|
|Redis 64-bit 2.8.2101||3060||Wednesday, July 29, 2015||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.21||849||Wednesday, July 1, 2015||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.19||2568||Tuesday, March 3, 2015||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.17||3449||Tuesday, October 14, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.12||990||Friday, August 29, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.9||1057||Wednesday, June 25, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.8.4||963||Monday, March 24, 2014||approved|
|redis-64 2.6.14||452||Monday, March 24, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the redis-64 Package
- This discussion is only about redis-64 and the redis-64 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or redis-64, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.