Downloads of v 3.10.1
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world. SQLite Shell is a command-line shell for accessing and modifying SQLite databases. This program is compatible with all versions of SQLite through this version and beyond.
To install SQLite Shell, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install sqlite.shell
To upgrade SQLite Shell, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade sqlite.shell
$packageName = 'sqlite.shell' $url = 'https://www.sqlite.org/2016/sqlite-shell-win32-x86-3100100.zip' $PSScriptRoot = Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $PSScriptRoot
Virus Scan Results
- sqlite.shell.3.10.1.nupkg (e9923665a0b0) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- sqlite-shell-win32-x86-3100100.zip (aa232f58afe5) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|SQLite Shell 3.10.1||4993||Thursday, January 14, 2016||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.10.0||355||Wednesday, January 6, 2016||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.9.2||462||Monday, November 2, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.9.1||338||Friday, October 16, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.9.0||271||Wednesday, October 14, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 188.8.131.52||510||Wednesday, July 29, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.11||269||Monday, July 27, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 184.108.40.206||492||Thursday, May 21, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 220.127.116.11||365||Sunday, May 10, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.10||278||Saturday, May 9, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.9||399||Thursday, April 9, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 18.104.22.168||481||Friday, February 27, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 22.214.171.124||369||Sunday, February 1, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 126.96.36.199||366||Wednesday, January 21, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.8||462||Saturday, January 17, 2015||approved|
|SQLite Shell 188.8.131.52||411||Thursday, December 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Shell 184.108.40.206||298||Sunday, December 7, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Shell 220.127.116.11||364||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Shell 18.104.22.168||389||Thursday, October 30, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.7||340||Saturday, October 18, 2014||approved|
|SQLite Shell 3.8.6||421||Saturday, August 16, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.5||428||Thursday, June 5, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 22.214.171.124||388||Friday, April 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 126.96.36.199||306||Thursday, March 27, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 188.8.131.52||284||Wednesday, March 12, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.4||297||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 184.108.40.206||345||Wednesday, February 12, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.3||347||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.2||366||Saturday, December 7, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.8.1||355||Friday, October 18, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.shell 220.127.116.11||385||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.shell 3.7.17||372||Saturday, June 22, 2013||approved|
|SQLite.shell 18.104.22.168||427||Wednesday, April 11, 2012||approved|
|SQLite.shell 22.214.171.124||351||Sunday, January 22, 2012||approved|
|SQLite.shell 126.96.36.199||414||Monday, October 3, 2011||approved|
Discussion for the SQLite Shell Package
- This discussion is only about SQLite Shell and the SQLite Shell package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite Shell, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.