Downloads of v 1.5.4
Wings 3D is an advanced subdivision modeler that is both powerful and easy to use. Originally inspired by Nendo and Mirai from Izware, Wings 3D has been developed since 2001, when Björn Gustavsson (bjorng) and Dan Gudmundsson (dgud) first started the project. Richard Jones (optigon) maintained Wings and coded many new features between 2006 and 2011. Wings 3D is currently maintained by Dan and Richard with the help of the great community. Wings 3D offers a wide range of modeling tools, a customizable interface, support for lights and materials, and a built-in AutoUV mapping facility. There is no support in Wings for animation.
To install Wings3D, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install wings3d
To upgrade Wings3D, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade wings3d
$packageName = 'wings3d' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/wings/files/wings/1.5.4/wings-1.5.4.exe' $url64 = 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/wings/files/wings/1.5.4/wings-x64-1.5.4.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" "$url64" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- wings3d.1.5.4.nupkg (253c9b7b8b58) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wings-x64-1.5.4.exe (2d9bbdb5bfdc) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- wings-1.5.4.exe (f5ad873330d6) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Updated .nuspec based on chocolatey guidelines and suggestions.
|Wings3D 1.5.4||544||Wednesday, December 23, 2015||approved|
|Wings3D 1.5.3||347||Sunday, August 24, 2014|
Discussion for the Wings3D Package
- This discussion is only about Wings3D and the Wings3D package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Wings3D, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.