Downloads of v 184.108.40.20640119
Transitional dummy package for autohotkey
To install AutoHotkey_L (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install autohotkey_l
To upgrade AutoHotkey_L (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade autohotkey_l
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- autohotkey_l.220.127.116.1140119.nupkg (00b339fbdd3c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- autohotkey (≥ 1.0 && ≤ 2.0)
|AutoHotkey_L (Install) 18.104.22.16840119||2609||Sunday, January 19, 2014|
|AutoHotkey_L 1.1.14.01||410||Thursday, January 16, 2014|
|AutoHotkey_L 1.1.13.01||1227||Friday, October 11, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.13.00||1194||Tuesday, August 27, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.12.00||638||Wednesday, August 14, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 22.214.171.12430806||560||Tuesday, August 6, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 126.96.36.19930731||485||Wednesday, July 31, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 188.8.131.5230724||562||Wednesday, July 24, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.11.01||937||Wednesday, June 26, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.11.00||484||Sunday, June 23, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.10.01||740||Saturday, May 18, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 1.1.10.00||411||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|AutoHotKey_L 184.108.40.206||1075||Monday, August 27, 2012|
Discussion for the AutoHotkey_L (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about AutoHotkey_L (Install) and the AutoHotkey_L (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or AutoHotkey_L (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.