Enable Your Remote Workforce by Implementing
Modern Infrastructure with Chocolatey
Thursday, 4 June 2020
Reserve My Spot Now
10-11 AM CDT (8-9 AM PDT / 3-4 PM GMT)
Deploying software to remote desktop and endpoint devices is not always easy, especially in highly regulated and locked down environments. This can be even more challenging if your IT team is overworked, and you need to ensure your users are productive with no vulnerabilities.
After the first weeks of remote working, organizations are beginning to see the cracks in their remote working approaches and recognize that they need a more scalable, automated, and secure solution.
When faced with unplanned events or special projects, organizations can be required to set-up remote workers with very little notice. Many IT teams are not equipped to add and secure remote workers in such short timeframes.
Chocolatey provides a unique approach to managing end-user software that can also be combined with existing solutions.
Register for this hands-on webinar to learn more about:
- Self-Service Anywhere enables non-administrators to easily access and manage IT approved software from the office, from home, or anywhere they have an internet connection.
- Get started quickly by Implementing Modern Infrastructure to Support Remote Workforce. Chocolatey has developed a Quick Deployment Environment (QDE) based on infrastructure architecture recommendations that can have teams up and running in 2 hours, with pre-installed key productivity application packages.
- Chocolatey for Business (C4B) has helped thousands of system admins save time, reduce downtime, and accelerate deployments.
This session will also provide an overview of how Chocolatey helps with Windows Automation, together with a live demo, and practical hands-on advice. We'll also cover roadmap items for upcoming releases and have time for questions / feedback. Register NowReserve My Spot Now
- Title: Enable Your Remote Workforce by Implementing Modern Infrastructure with Chocolatey
- Date: Thursday, 4 June 2020
- Time: 10-11 AM CDT (8-9 AM PDT / 3-4 PM GMT)
Convert to your time zone
- Duration: 1 hour
Senior Technical Engineer at Chocolatey
Paul Broadwith of Glasgow Scotland has 25+ years in IT in financial, government, manufacturing and services sectors. He is the Lead Engineer on Boxstarter and cChoco DSC Resource.