Downloads of v 22.214.171.12482
ConsoleZ is a Windows console window enhancement.
ConsoleZ features include:
text editor-like text selection,
different background types,
alpha and color-key transparency,
different window styles,
splitting Tabs into views (horizontally and vertically),
grouping views (so input sent to one goes to all of them),
Windows Vista aero glass theme, Windows 7 jumplist,
Windows 7 wallpaper positions and slideshow,
Windows 8 wallpapers on dual screen,
zooming with Ctrl-Mouse,
To install ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install consolez
To upgrade ConsoleZ, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade consolez
$name = 'ConsoleZ' $url = 'https://github.com/cbucher/console/releases/download/1.12.0/ConsoleZ.x126.96.36.199.14282.zip' $url64 = 'https://github.com/cbucher/console/releases/download/1.12.0/ConsoleZ.x188.8.131.52.14282.zip' $tools = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $name $url $tools $url64
Virus Scan Results
- ConsoleZ.184.108.40.20682.nupkg (0e97b0c85df5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Console.exe (6c3acbf78b6d) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleHook.dll (4840993f1a8c) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleHook32.dll (821b0de0bcbe) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleWow.exe (796c7eb4c2e9) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FreeImage.dll (56a267c31af4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FreeImagePlus.dll (5724be07fa09) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Console.exe (38a784c00ef4) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- freeimage-3.15.4-win32.dll (648331245216) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FreeImagePlus.dll (b8449fb586a5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x220.127.116.11.14282.zip (0f3fb400bf3c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ConsoleZ.x18.104.22.168.14282.zip (799e9d7ca217) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
The tab's title is now modified when you drag & drop a shortcut.
The title is set with shortcut filename.
The default colors map is no longer displayed in Settings/Console.
Mouse command "drag window" has no effect when application is maximized or runs in fullscreen mode.
Tab's background can be inherited.
Tab's cursor can be inherited.
Tab Base Priority.
"Click link" mouse command.
Set environment variables per tabs.
Clear and Reset Scrollback.
Use impersonated user's environment block.
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12487||925||Tuesday, March 28, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 126.96.36.19948||1126||Saturday, February 18, 2017||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 188.8.131.5223||2069||Sunday, November 20, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 184.108.40.20666||1527||Friday, September 23, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 220.127.116.1127||1200||Sunday, August 14, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ (Install) 18.104.22.16829||538||Sunday, May 8, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12468||1626||Friday, March 11, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19938||1154||Tuesday, February 9, 2016||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5253||3986||Wednesday, September 16, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20629||2832||Sunday, May 24, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1144||2206||Sunday, February 15, 2015||approved|
|ConsoleZ 18.104.22.16882||3446||Thursday, October 9, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 22.214.171.12475||2383||Monday, June 23, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 126.96.36.19989||1329||Sunday, March 30, 2014||approved|
|ConsoleZ 188.8.131.5251||1371||Friday, December 20, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 184.108.40.20635||366||Monday, December 2, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 220.127.116.1171||806||Saturday, September 28, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.1||771||Friday, July 5, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.7.0||278||Monday, June 3, 2013||approved|
|ConsoleZ 1.6.0||169||Monday, May 20, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the ConsoleZ Package
- This discussion is only about ConsoleZ and the ConsoleZ package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ConsoleZ, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.