Downloads of v 0.4.1
This will insall the standard EPS web dev tools.
To install EpsDevTools.Web, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install epsdevtools.web
To upgrade EpsDevTools.Web, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade epsdevtools.web
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- EpsDevTools.Web.0.4.1.nupkg (6b3a78ae39a2) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- SourceCodePro (≥ 1.017.1)
- MesloLG.DZ (≥ 1.00)
- PowerShell (≥ 3.0)
- curl (≥ 7.28.1)
- nodejs.install (= 0.8.22)
- gitextensions (≥ 2.4.4)
- EthanBrown.GitAliases (≥ 0.0.5)
- EthanBrown.GitExtensionsConfiguration (≥ 0.0.1)
- poshgit (≥ 0.4.0.20120717)
- Posh-VsVars (≥ 0.0.2)
- Posh-GitHub (≥ 0.0.1)
- diffmerge (≥ 3.3.2)
- EthanBrown.GitConfiguration (≥ 0.0.3)
- PhantomJS (≥ 1.9.0)
- FireFox (≥ 20.0.1)
- GoogleChrome.Canary (≥ 28.0.1461.0)
- EthanBrown.ChromeCanaryDevExtensions (≥ 0.0.2)
- SublimeText2.app (≥ 188.8.131.5271)
- EthanBrown.SublimeText2.UtilPackages (≥ 0.1.2)
- EthanBrown.SublimeText2.EditorPackages (≥ 0.1.1)
- EthanBrown.SublimeText2.GitPackages (≥ 0.1.1)
- EthanBrown.SublimeText2.WebPackages (≥ 0.2.3)
- Growl (≥ 184.108.40.20630406)
- OptiPNG (≥ 0.7.1.20120913)
- libjpeg-turbo (≥ 220.127.116.11304081)
- Tunnelier (≥ 4.60.0)
- Ruby (≥ 18.104.22.168400)
- ruby.devkit (≥ 22.214.171.12411230)
Also installs: Console2 (can't use as a dependency due to Nuget issue)
For Ruby: Bundler, Capistrano, Twig
For Node: coffee-script coffeelint bower grunt-cli http-server jshint codo recess csslint
Configures a number of Git settings, such as Notepad++ for
commit editor, DiffMerge as diff / merge tool, and core.autocrlf
Additionally includes a number of very useful Git aliases.
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.4.1||595||Sunday, May 19, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.4.0||299||Saturday, May 18, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.3.7||285||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.3.6||368||Monday, May 13, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.3.5||280||Monday, April 8, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.3.3||291||Saturday, April 6, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.3.2||296||Friday, April 5, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.3.1||286||Friday, April 5, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.3.0||295||Wednesday, April 3, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.2.0||273||Saturday, March 23, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.1.3||317||Friday, March 22, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.1.2||291||Monday, March 18, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.1.1||288||Friday, March 15, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.1.0||300||Tuesday, March 12, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.0.5||332||Monday, February 25, 2013|
|EpsDevTools.Web 0.0.4||271||Monday, February 25, 2013|
Discussion for the EpsDevTools.Web Package
- This discussion is only about EpsDevTools.Web and the EpsDevTools.Web package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EpsDevTools.Web, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.